Holiday Hazards - Seasonal Plants
Lilies, holly, mistletoe, and poinsettias have all been associated with toxic reactions in pets. While many scholars disagree on which parts of the plants are dangerous and the types of levels that are toxic, it is best to keep your pets away from seasonal plants while the scientists slug it out.
Pine needles can cause mouth sores and digestive problems, so keep pets away from the Christmas tree, and don’t let them drink from the water in which the tree is placed.
Most importantly...HAPPY HOLIDAYS!